Walk into the Hotel Europa, take a load off and enjoy a cappuccino in our friendly, welcoming atmosphere. You'll be in the best hands during your stay with us.
So beautiful. So convenient. So central. Just the way I imagined my stay in Munich would be.
You start to sense how enjoyable your stay at the Hotel Europa will be as soon as you set foot in the lobby, leave the outside world behind you and meet our team. We tend to your every need and do everything we can to ensure that our guests feel at home with us, regardless of their cultural background. The services listed here are just a small sample of how we strive to make your stay with us the most enjoyable it can possibly be.
Well taken care of
- Extensive breakfast buffet
- Laundry service with turnaround within 24 hours
- Free newspapers at the reception desk
- Free wireless Internet in all rooms and public areas, including the terrace
- Internet tablets available in our lobby
- No charge for children up to 6 years of age when they share their parents' room
Baby bed (subject to availability)
- 70 underground parking spaces (EUR 13.00 per night until 6 pm the next day, upon availability).
- Public guest area with wheelchair access. Rooms and corridors free of barriers, although the doors to the rooms themselves and bathrooms do not have wheelchair width
- Lufthansa.com - Plan and book your trip online...
- airlines.de - Just take off!
- German rail
- HotMaps - Map of the city